Few Points on Eb5, Investment Immigrant Visa

Eb5 is an investment immigrant visa where an investor receives a green card for him & his spouse & his children under 21 years old. Each Eb5 investment program has a regional center where a project is approved with USCIS which allows investment of the funds. Transfer of Funds from certain countries such as Iran requires licensing besides sourcing. A general OFAC license is available where the funds are used to receive an Eb5 & to fund a project in a Regional Center.

The course of the money goes back to at least 15 years & mere statement of the funds does not prove the source.  Although this is not the case on the funds from other countries, funds from Iran must stay in an escrow company & must only be released upon approval of the applicant’s form I-528, the application to receive Eb5. To ensure the successful process & to apply for green card via investment contact a dedicated lawyer who is familiar with the conditions of your country of nationality.

This is an immigration blog. It is not intended to be used as legal advise.
For further information please contact the law offices of attorney Ramona Kennedy.
Ramona Kennedy ( Attorney) is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Email: Kennedycounsel@gmail.com
Phones: 1-310-623-0080 & 1-949-677-0063
Imo: 1-310-623-0080
Telegram: 1-949-677-0063
Office Locations:
Los Angeles (WestWood) Location
Openheimer tower
10880 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1101 Los Angeles CA 90024
Phone: (1) 310-623-0080
Orange County Location
5000 Birch St, Suite 3000 Newport Beach CA 92660
Phone: (1) 949-677-0063