Marriage Based Green Card Petitions

A US Citizen or Green Card holder could petition for his spouse to get her a green card.

In this petition, US Citizenship & Immigration Services (wants to know the marriage has been entered into sincerely.

There are multiple ways to submit a marriage based petition package. Some prefer to initially submit no evidence of a Bona Fide (real) marriage.

Some would submit all the evidence at once.  Affidavits of close family members may work as evidence of Bona Fide Marriage.

Affidavits include testimonies based on personal & direct knowledge.

Marriage- based petition packages, as simple as they may appear ,require close legal attention to details. An Advise of an attorney is highly recommended.

This is an immigration blog, it is not intended to be used as legal advise, for further information please contact the law offices of attorney Ramona Kennedy. Ramona Kennedy ( Attorney) is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)

Phones: 1-310-623-0080  & 1-949-677-0063
Imo: 1-310-623-0080
Telegram: 1-949-677-0063

Office Locations:
Los Angeles (WestWood) Location
Openheimer tower
10880 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1101 Los Angeles CA 90024
Phone: (1) 310-623-0080
Orange County Location
5000 Birch St, Suite 3000 Newport Beach CA 92660
Phone: (1) 949-677-0063

Author: kennedylawblog

Lawyer in California, USA Fluent in American English & Persian (Farsi)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s